Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 41

Yesterday was the last day of the drops.  I didn't lose as much this cycle as I'd hoped.  That was disappointing.  I was barely at the minimum amount of weight loss per day.  I'm not sure what the difference was.  No matter though!  I still released 20 lbs as of today.  My total is almost 62.  So, I'm not ashamed of that at all!  I am able to shop off the rack now, which an exciting change!  It was certainly a surprise when I realized that I didn't have to go straight to the plus size part of the store.  So, BIG changes.  60+ pounds!  I can't believe it!  That's two of my child.  Just holding her now for a while she feels heavy.  I can't believe I had that much weight on my body.  Well, I don't have much more to say.  I'll post an after pic in a couple of days.


234.5/172.6

No comments:

Post a Comment