Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 2/ Day 2

So, yesterday Phase 2/ Day 1 did not go as well as it could.  I think I started out ok, but then we went to a Mexican restaurant.  In fact I'd have to say that it really started on Friday, which was the last day of Phase 1.  I was off the drops and supposed to be on the VLCD still.  I totally cheated though.  I bought a can of cashews in anticipation of my Phase 2 freedom.  I think R and I ate the whole can in one night.  Not. Good. So, I actually gained from that and so yesterday I was a little over what I could have been.  I didn't gain bad.  Just 0.2.  Still though, it would have been nice if that had been a loss instead.  Oh well!  So, yesterday was Mexican.  Oh man!  It was amazing!  So, today a slight gain as well.  I decided.. ENOUGH!  I'm going to go grocery shopping to stop this craziness.... and we ate mexican again on the way home.  WHAT!?!  So, I'm obviously having issues right now.  If they wouldn't use chorizo and cheese in interesting ways I wouldn't be so tempted.  Totally their fault.  The only plus is that I felt so guilty, that I went on a nice little walk with my little one and got to practice some barefoot running.  We walked a good little ways and I would run ahead and run back to my little one.  Then we would walk a little more and I'd do that again.  So, hopefully that burned 10 calories and that will help with my little slip. I may have also slipped into some more cashews.  Maybe.  I need help.  I need cashew rehab.  They are my weakness.  And chorizo..  Any food that starts with C.  Cake, cashews, chorizo, cream (ice)  They call to me.  So, I guess right now would be a good time to start my meditation again.  I guess I'm not too surprised.  I think the first couple of days of Phase 2 freedom always go this way for me, then I tame the beast.  I'm also a bit nervous though at the moment and have a lot of stress.  That could also be it.  Sigh... I'm a work in progress that's for sure!  But, the work is good.  I've learned some things I never would have learned if I hadn't started this journey.  I've met some great people too.  It's totally worth it and wouldn't change a thing.

Median:   172.4

Today :  173

No comments:

Post a Comment