Friday, September 23, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 36

I'm almost done with this cycle!  One more week!  Then I get to start Phase 2.  It's funny because I'm on day 36, but it feels like I have only been doing it a couple of weeks.  This cycle hasn't gone quite as well as I'd have liked.  The last two cycles were much better.  I'm not sure what the difference is this time.  I've still lost though and I'm proud of that.  I'm down below what I've been in a long, long time.  My body shape is different though.  I'm much more fatty in areas.  That's ok.  I'll get it.  I'll be down more later.  I know how this works now and I won't feel impatient.  This program has been a tremendous blessing to me.  Best thing ever!  Check out the HCG program I'm doing.  This program has changed my life.  Not just physically, but  emotionally as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment