Monday, September 5, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 18

This cycle P1 has had very little stalling.  I guess today could be considered a stall.  I gained 0.2 today.  This was the first time that it didn't bother me though.  The past two cycles I would be upset all day at this. I really was.  This time is much better.  I know what to expect and I know how it will end.  I'll still get rid of the weight and it will be ok.  I've already come so far.  It's unbelievable.  I thought there was no way I could get rid of the weight.  I actually considered surgery.  I'm so glad I found TeamDauWellness.  It's been an amazing journey.  If you think this is a gimmick I encourage you to read my blog from the beginning.  It hasn't always been easy, but it's worked.  I've worried about it and had my doubts, but not anymore.  Here's todays number


234.5/183.6  =50.9 total

No comments:

Post a Comment