Friday, September 2, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 15

I've been very lazy this cycle.  I haven't felt the need to update every day.  One thing I've noticed about this cycle is that I'm losing at a slower rate than the last two.  I guess I shouldn't bee too surprised.  I have less to lose now than I did.  My rate of loss the last two cycle were about 0.65 lbs a day.  Now it's about 0.53.  That's ok and it's still right on with what it should be.  I wish I could be one of those that loses 1lb a day though.  Oh well!  I'm still doing well, and keeping it off.  I had a 2 month P3 and I kept it off the entire time.  I think I did have a steak&apple day once.  I had more of them in P2 than P3.  Anyway..  I'm going to get off here now.  Here's my current stats.

234.5/185   -49.5 since Feb with a 2 month break.  (Actually less though, because each cycle is only 23-40 days.  My first was 23, the second 40 and I'm on day 15 of this one.  So, 78 days = 11weeks.  So a little less than 3 months is how much time I lost the 49.5 lbs.  In between the loss phases are phases where you maintain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment