Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 6

I thought this cycle was going to be tough.  I thought I'd have a tough time getting started and that I would be hungry.  This has been the easiest one so far.  I still have a few feelings of hunger, and if I wasn't on this phase I would eat breakfast.  I can wait though, so that's not an issue.  We don't wake up super early, so my wait for lunch isn't long.  I'm going to try a couple of new condiments this time around.  I can use mustard, so that's good.  It's my favorite.  I'm going to make some ketchup and see how it tastes.  I have a couple of recipes for it.  Other than that... this cycle has started out well.  I've lost all of my load day weight.  Hopefully I'll lose a bit more this week.  I'm doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with some friends.  I'd like to get a jump on them this week.  If not, it's no big deal I'll catch up with them and win it all!  LOL!  Yay!  Here are today's numbers:

Today/Total to date
-2.8/42.7


No comments:

Post a Comment