Monday, August 22, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 1/ Day 3 (almost 4)

I just started a new cycle and I'm a little apprehensive about it.  This is the last cycle before my husband gets home, so I really want to do the best I can.  I only did 3 load days this time.  I know I loaded well, but I'm still a little nervous.  I know it will be fine when I get into my routine.  I guess after about 2 months of Phase 3 I've sort of forgotten how it works.  Well, not really.  I need to get my meal plan going.  I really just eat the same things while I'm doing it.  Maybe I'll add some new recipes this time.  P1 (Phase 1.  I've decided I'm tired of typing out Phase all the time)  will end right before my husband gets home, so I'll be in P2 when he gets home.  That will be a good thing.  At least I'll be able to go out and eat with him.  It's so much easier to eat out in P2 than P1.  I just wanted to add that even though I was on P3 for 2 months I maintained my weight pretty easily.  I ate what I wanted when I wanted.  I could have made better choices for sure, but I did well.  It's not an experience I've ever had with weight loss programs.  No calorie counting or anything.  So, this is the program for me.  It works!  Not just the weight loss part of it, but the maintenance after.  Every other diet I've done resulted in weight loss, but if I stopped I'd gain right back plus some.  Frustrating!  So, I'm thrilled!  I'm not going back that's for sure.  Anyway... just wanted to update since I haven't that last phase.  So here are my stats.



 Last day of Cycle 2/ Phase 1 192.4 , Last day of Phase 3 192.8

I wasn't able to weigh today, but I know I gained because I was loading.  I'll weigh tomorrow of course, so we'll know exactly how much I gained.  OK!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment