Monday, July 25, 2011

Holy Smokes! Cycle 2/Phase 3/Day 31

I'm still on Cycle 2!  I'm so ready for this cycle to be over and start Cycle 3.  I have so much craziness going on right now though, that to start right at this moment would be sabotage.  I went to Disney last week and did very well.  One Steak and Apple day, but I"m not sure if it was or not.  I was using a different scale so I'm not sure.  Anyway... I'm back on mine now and I'm doing ok.  I had pizza tonight though, so we'll see.  I'm leaving in about a week to go to my in-laws for a couple of weeks.  So, lots of traveling.  Poor little R is tired and starting to get sick.  I'm glad it's now and not when we're traveling.  I just wanted to check in and write a quick note.

+0.2 median.  Not too bad!  This is definitely a hard phase.  Maintaining is harder than losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment