Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 3/ Day 14

I forget to post when I'm in P3.  I still struggle, but my struggles are different.  I've also been pretty busy lately.  I have a long way to go with P3.  I'm not looking forward to it, because I'm just ready to lose all the weight, but that's ok.  I'd rather start and do it well, than to try to start it with all the traveling we're going to be doing.  I went for a ride today on the bike.  That was really nice, and man it's so much easier with 43 lbs off of my body.  I want to get good at my roller blades too.  I also want to start hiking.  So, I have so much I want to do now.  I just want to be active!  It's been a while since I've felt that way.  My biggest fear is that R isn't going to grow up playing outside as much as I did.  She needs to be able to just go and play.  It's a shame that I can't just let her play outside without me being there.  Anyway... I have found myself doing a lot of emotional eating.  Stress eating or boredom eating.  I'm surprised I haven't had to do a Steak and Apple day, but if I keep it up I will.  So, today I made the decision to make good decisions for today.  It's gone pretty well so far.  A little slip during lunch, but tomorrow will be better.  Well, I guess I get off here. I just wanted to write a little something.  If you're new to my blog then check out these two sites that explain what I'm doing.  I've lost 43lbs since Feb 26.  I have TeamDau Wellness to thank for it.  If you have questions that you'd like to ask, you can go here and post.  It's a new forum I just started.  You can always visit us on our Facebook group too.  Well, I hope that if you're new to my blog and interested in losing weight, you'll check us out.  The program is amazing, but the support is what makes it the best program I've ever used.  I've done them all!  Weight Watchers (3x,) Atkins, Nutrisystem, trainers, nutritionists, doctors, metformin for higher insulin, grapefruit diet.... what else..  6 weeks body makeover.  The problem isn't that they don't work.  The problem is that they aren't permanent.  I'm looking for permanent results, not instant.  I don't want to lose a ton of weight only to gain it back as soon as I'm off the program.  So, that's why I'm doing this one.  These are my before and afters so far.  I say so far because I'm still a work in progress.  I have more I'd like to lose and that I WILL lose.  I'm not worried anymore.  This program works!  Best of all... It's PERMANENT!!!  I haven't had any trouble with gaining back weight.  I eat what I want and I don't count calories.  I don't deny myself anything.  I'm amazed at the amount I'm able to eat too!  In the past no matter what I ate or how well I ate, I would still gain!  I'm proud to say that I'm a LOSER!  You can be one too.  Just check out TeamDau Wellness and tell them I sent you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment