Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cycle 2/Phase 3/ Day 7

It's been a while since I've been able to post.  I've been super busy building a forum for TeamDau Wellness.  It needs some tweaking, but I'm actually pretty excited about it!  I hope that it gets used a lot.  I think it could be such a great tool for support and bonding.  So, I'm on day 7 of P3.  I would like to be better at this phase.  I know that a lot of it is emotional.  So, that's what I need to work on.  Anyway... I don't have much to say.  I'm about 0.8 over median, which isn't too bad I suppose, but I would like to be under.  No worries though!  I'm doing ok.  So.... I hope that if you're reading this you'll consider joining our group.  It's been an amazing journey!  I'm 43 lbs lighter than I was Feb 26th!  My body is starting to regulate itself again.  That's huge for me!  Amazing!  Please join and I promise it will change your life.  Start Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment