Friday, June 24, 2011

Cycle 2/Phase 3/ Day 1

Today was the first day on Phase 3.  So, here goes the real challenge.  It's going to be a long phase.  I can't start my next cycle until the middle of August.  I indulged a bit today, but I did buy the groceries I need to prepare my plan meals with some modifications.  So, I have to just do it.  I will do it.  I know I'm going to feel impatient though.  I'm going to want to start the next cycle, but it's just not possible.  I sure hope I can keep it together until then and not mess up what I've worked so hard for.  It's going to take a lot of emotional and mental work, but I'm going to try to look forward to it.  We'll see!  It's exciting.  I have a lot of challenges and I'll be proud when I can overcome these obstacles.  Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment