Friday, June 3, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 43

Today is the last day of Phase 1.  I'm moving on tomorrow.  I did well last time on Phase 2, but phase 3 was toughest.  I gained over median, but only by a pound.  I guess I was just upset because I had stayed 2 lbs under median.  This time I'm really going to have to work on the emotional aspect of it all.  When I had the option of eating what I wanted during Phase 3, I think I just ate anything.  I really didn't keep up with the veggies and fruits like I should have.  I'll be ok though.  This time I'm going to really have to work on that.  It's hard to go from such a restricted phase to eating everything you want to.  The good thing is that if I go too far over median, I can do a steak and apple day.  Fortunately I didn't have to do that last time.  I can't chat for long.  I'm just excited because two of my friends have signed up to start the program.  Yay!

193.2

No comments:

Post a Comment