Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 42

I'm feeling great.  2 days no drops.  I don't feel hungry yet.  This is the part that always blows my mind.  I'm glad though.  It's good.  I'm excited to have a little chorizo and eggs for breakfast though.  Of all the things to crave and want to be my first meal, that's it.  I don't care about anything.  I just love chorizo!  There's a restaurant that does a great chicken breast with chorizo on it.  Yummmmmm!  It's Phase 2 friendly because there's no sugar and no carbs.  However, it is not a very healthy choice and falls on the emotional happy side of eating.  So, I may have to examine that when I come to it.  I think the break in between the cycles is a relief, but toward the last couple of days I was ready to begin again.  I have an aquaintance that is hoping to start soon!  I know she's nervous, but hopefully I'll be able to support her like I've been supported and encouraged.  I know this program works!  You just have to do it.  So, if you're considering this program let me know.  I'll be right here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment