Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 41

Feeling good today.  Stopped the drops last night.  I remember this day the last cycle.  I wondered when I would get hungry.  I was sure that I would get hungry the very next morning.  I wasn't though.  Wasn't that a surprise?!  So, this time around i'm not so surprised that I'm not hungry.  I remember everyone saying that, "you'll just know" when it's time.  Very true.  It was about on the third day when I started feeling hungry.  When I say hungry, I felt like I was in the cartoon of the two people on an island.  The one looks like a hot dog and the other looks like a chicken leg.  Well, on that third day, my poor 4 year old started looking like the hot dog.  It's nice being able to add back in the foods, but sometimes it's also scary.  I think this is when people doubt that they can keep the weight off.  This is where people that say this program doesn't work, don't have success.  You just have to go slow.  Add a little at a time.  I think the hardest thing for me on the program was just that I didn't eat breakfast.  It's not as bad this cycle.  Last cycle was a struggle.  Last cycle was a struggle on it's own.  Emotional and physical.  I feel like I'm healing though.  It's amazing that a weight loss journey can turn into an emotional one.  A journey of losing and an journey of healing.  What more can you ask for?  Healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment