Monday, May 30, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 40

TToday is the last day of my drops!  I'm excited!  Soon begins Phase 2.  I hope I do better than last time.  Well, Phase 2 went well last time, it was Phase 3 that was tough.  This time I really need to work on the emotional part of the eating.  I didn't eat a whole lot of junk, but I think I did eat more often than was necessary.  Fortunately I didn't gain until the last day or two.  I don't have much to say today.  I just wanted to update with a before and after picture!  Oh.  I started at 234.5 and am at 194.6.
                                        



                                            


                                                       This is Cycle 1/ Day 
                                      





                                      


                                                 



                                           This is Cycle 2/ Day 40 (last day)



I still have a long way to go, but dang!  I'm proud of what I've done so far!  I'm almost able to shop off the rack.  I'm having to give clothes away now.  It's nice.  I plan to stay this way for a long time.






No comments:

Post a Comment