Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 39

I haven't been blogging everyday I know.  It's been a little busy lately.  So, I am so excited!  I hit my first goal!  40 lbs loss!  That was my goal 20 lbs per cycle.  So, I've averaged 20 lbs per cycle.   I can't believe how far I've come since Feb 26!  I was 234.5 when I started.  I'm 195.3 now!  That is still heavy I know.  I'll get there.  All my worrying about whether or not this program was legit.  Is it a placebo?  Is it really just a starvation diet?  Well, NO to both of those.  If it was a starvation diet, I would be hungry.  I would look sick.  I wouldn't feel good at all.  I wouldn't say I'm bouncing off the walls with energy, but I also have a 4 year old and I am a night owl and she isn't.  I'm embarrassed to say that last year I was squeezing into an airline seat.  I had a hard time at a hockey game.  I felt like I was stuck.  I was miserable.  I hoped none of my friends noticed when I didn't want to get up and go anywhere.  This year won't be that way.  I have to fly in August and I don't think it will be the same experience.  I'm not sure I'm losing in my outer thighs as much, but I'm sure I am.  I'm much more comfortable sleeping.  I also just realized as I am typing that I'm not having any sleep apnea instances.  I have been sleeping on my back, though I prefer my belly.  My leg doesn't hurt anymore.  I'm just so excited.  I'm under 200!  It's been a while.  Good to see you again my friend!  There are some things I've learned about going out to eat.  It may be embarrassing to carry your own salad dressing, but at least you'll know for sure what you're getting.  I have also been known to carry my own grilled chicken.  I sauté my own chicken in chicken broth.  No fat.  It may be embarrassing and maybe even rude to the cook, but I do order something from their menu.  I'll order a plain Jane salad.  The rest I bring.  Today I'm supposed to go out to eat with my sister for her birthday.  Will I eat there?  NO!  Not because of where it is actually, but because it will be after 1:30 and I just can't wait that long.  Neither can my daughter.  Anyway... Weight loss.  I have no insights today.  I'm just happy!  OH!  I became a distributer for Young Living.  I became one because I use their products so much.  I'm pretty sure I'm getting out of Scentsy the end of June.  I'm just tired of it.  I love the product, but I'm just not into it.  I'm just not a salesperson.  So, the end of June will be my last month.  Well, I better get going.  Today is my Sister's, Father-in-law's and a friend's birthday! Busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment