Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 36

Today was a good loss day.  I'm actually pretty close to the goal I had in mind for this cycle.  This cycle has actually been great.  I thought 40 days was going to be so long.  I thought it would just drag by and I'd dread it.  It's actually been good though.  So, I'm almost done with the drops and ready for phase 2.  This time I'm going to have to change a few things.  I really like the recipes that I've been using.  In fact, I think I eat the same two things all the time.  I'm like that though.  I'm not the type that needs a whole lot of variety.  I don't have a lot of insight today.  Nothing special.  I was at a function last night and it was a little difficult because I wanted I didn't want to be rude, but being on this portion of the cycle I was not about to ruin my diet.  So at first I had them heat up my food, but then at the last minute I was able to find something that I could eat.  They grilled some chicken for me and gave me a plain salad with apples and tomatoes.  Wasn't that perfect?!  I realized that I really can eat every where I'd like to.  I just have to be super specific about how they cook things.  Anyway... I don't have much time to chat.  I have a very sad baby right now.  So, my loss for today is  -1.2 so I'm at 196.8!  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment