Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 32

8 days more on the drops then I'm done with Phase 1!  I can't wait to see what it will be like by the end of this phase.  I'm hoping for 194.  We'll see about that.  I'm not sure what else I could do to make me more successful.  I've been working pretty hard.  I did finally lose more than a pound today.  The past few days have been super slow.  SUPER slow!  That was a super long and strange stall.  I would lose .2, .4 for a few days and not have a good loss after.  Even today's loss isn't that big considering the small amount and the no loss days I had.  Oh well!  I'm under 200!!!  That's a huge accomplishment.  I think it's been a while since I've been there.  I've lost 35.3 lbs total for both cycles and 20.3 on this one alone.  So, it's still a success and better than I have done before.  After this phase I'll be maintaining that weight until after July!  That's going to be my challenge.  I will be in Phase 3 for several weeks.  That means I'll be eating anything and everything I want, but have to maintain my weight +/- 2lbs.  So, I'm a little nervous about that part.  The good thing, is that even at Disney we'll be walking around a lot and I probably won't gain much if any.   Ok, well I have some pressing iTunes issues right now.

-1.6 today   199.2

No comments:

Post a Comment