Friday, May 20, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 30

I've got about 10 more days on the drops.  Hopefully, things will start to pick up a little.  I've had quite a long stall this time.  It seems like last time I'd have stalls then a nice big loss.  This time though, I'll have a stall and then a tiny loss.  So, I'm not sure what's going on.  I definitely won't be content if I don't get below 200.  I'm sure that will happen, but I'm just feeling impatient.  I'm also feeling impatient because of other things in my life.  Maybe tomorrow will be a huge loss day and I'll have been worked up for nothing.  So, the loss for today is -0.4.  That brings me to exactly 201.  My goal after being under 200, is to get to 150.  Hopefully I'll be there by November or December.  Right now my rate of loss is 0.6.  I guess that's not as bad as I thought.  So my average is over 0.5 which is the minimum per day that I should be losing.  So, at 0.6 per day for all of these cycles, which could be 4, I could maybe lose 87lbs!  That would put me right at 150 or less.  So, I'll try to have a little more patience.  That's a very hard thing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment