Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 29

Have I ever mentioned how much I really hate stalls?  I'm just wondering.  Today there was a little loss, but still not enough to make me happy.  0.4 loss.  That's it.  These stalls started right after I got to Augusta.  It seems so far into the phase to be happening, but I suppose it will all work out.  I think I'm just feeling super impatient right now.  I'm so close to being below 200.  I haven't been that way in ages.  I was just looking at videos of myself today from 3 years ago.  That was not very fun.  I can't wait for the day to come that I feel ok looking at myself.  Let me show you a before and a during real quick.  I don't remember if I posted this yet.


This is Cycle 1/ Phase 1/ Day 1






Cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 26
(I know the angle is a little off)



I can tell a difference now in looks anyway.  I also noticed that some of my clothes fit a little better.  I can't find the photo I really want to show, but here's a face shot with the same shirt.  A year apart.  I miss the tan, but I was in Hawaii for a few months last year this time.

                      
May 2010                         






May 2011


I don't know if you can tell a difference but I can.  Anyway.... It's working for me.  I've lost about 40lbs since my husband left.  33lb with this program alone.  So, I'm very excited!  I'm not going to get discouraged.  Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment