Wednesday, May 11, 2011

cycle 2/ Phase 1/ Day 21

Today was a big shock when I stepped on the scale.  I wasn't having the stalls I was last time, but it has been a little slower than when I started.  I'm not too worried.  I'm glad to be over with the first cycle.  It's nice to know what to expect.  The hardest part has been being on vacation and not eating out.  I think tomorrow we're going to Bonefish.  Raleigh really wants to go, so I promised her we would.  I may cheat a little and have Salmon or Tuna instead of a white fish.  I don't know.  Maybe they'll have a healthy white fish dish.  That would be great!  If not, then I'll just do a grilled chicken salad.  Well, I'm going to get off here.  I'm supposed to be vacationing.  We have a big day planned tomorrow.  We have a carriage ride scheduled.  That should be really fun!  I have never seen the historic parts of Savannah.  We did Tybee Island today and I tried so hard to keep up with water intake.  That was hard.  Anyway.... Here's the latest...




                         Cycle Day       Weight           Daily Loss    Total for cycle      To date 
May 11, 2011
22
202.8
2.2
16.7
31.7

No comments:

Post a Comment