Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Myth: Hcg Diet is a starvation diet?!!



Really?!  That's not the whole apple, and I'd already had a bite of the meat before I thought to take a pic.  With the program you eat 4 oz/ 100 grams of protein, vegetables, a piece of fruit and one carbohydrate.  There is a list of acceptable items of each.  I'm not sure how they work together to make this program work, but they do!  This may not look like a lot, but believe me it really is.  I'm actually eating this as I type.  I'm having a hard time finishing the apple.  Taking the Hcg is what keeps you from getting hungry.  If you didn't take that, you would be famished.  I can see why if this was what I was eating twice a day and not taking the Hcg, people would think it's a starvation diet.  It would be.  The Hcg pulls about 3000-3500 calories from the abnormal fat into your bloodstream.  It's able to be used immediately for fuel, so your body doesn't need to consume more than 500 calories by mouth.  If you're like me, that goes against everything I've ever been told about weight loss.  But... it works.  It does.  I wouldn't be doing my second cycle if it didn't.  The average weight loss is 0.5 - 1 lbs a day.  Read Dr. Simeons protocol.  He explains it much better than I ever will be able to.  This program has been used for about 50 or 60 years and thousands of people have been helped.  I wish it was more mainstream.  Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies and food companies are making millions of of overweight people.  So sad.  Maybe tomorrow I'll do another myth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment