Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase1/ Day 7

Well, I sure hope I don't have all the stalls I did last time.  I know I won't lose like I did today, everyday.  Still, I'd like to lose everyday instead of every 3-4 days.  I'd like for my average to be 0.8-1 lb.  It was 0.65 last cycle.  Not bad, I know.  If I lost 0.8 then I'd be down about 32 lbs which would put me right at where I wanted to be for my original 90 in 9 goal.  On another note, I need to check my lotions again.  My daughter loves putting lotion on me and I let her this morning when I was laying in bed and wanted her to let me lay there a little longer.  When she was done though, I started looking at the ingredients.  This one has soybean oil and shea butter in it.  I tried washing it off, but I'm not sure how that will work.  I have another lotion though, that I hope is synthetic.  I would normally NEVER say that, as I'm into products that are as natural as possible.  I'm assuming my night cream isn't a problem since I used it the past two nights with no problem.  Well we'll see I suppose.  I really don't want to mess up this cycle.  I'm determined to meet my goal!  Anyway... here's my loss for today.

-2.2

No comments:

Post a Comment