Monday, April 25, 2011

First day w/VLCD - update

Today went really well.  I have to get back into the habit of drinking half my weight in ounces though. (Water that is)  Other than that it should be fine.  I just wish I could sleep at night.  I was sooo tired this morning.  It was ridiculous.  I wasn't as hungry as I was the last cycle on the first day of the VLCD.  In fact, it was fine.  Definitely some emotional hunger, but that was it.  I'm super hungry right now, but my dinner is almost done!  I sometimes worry about whether or not this program is for real.  Then I remember the results.  I look at the success of the other people in the group.  It's hard to hear the negative things that I read or watch.  I also think that if it isn't for real it doesn't matter.  It's real to me.  It's working for me.  So, that's really all that matters.  I remember this past 2 phases and how I was able to eat SO much and not gain or I'd lose some.  If it didn't work, I wouldn't be able to eat that much and not exercise.  I should have exercised, but I was super lazy.  Well, that's it.  I'm going to sign off here and eat some yummy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment