Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase1/ Day 6

Already lost a little.  Not much.  I didn't do well with drinking water, so I'm not going to complain.  It will be nice to get below median and stay below it though.  No amazing thoughts today.  Just wanted to update.  I can tell already that it's going to be much easier to get through without hunger.  For the record, in case anyone here hasn't read the old posts... The last cycle I did have hunger issues the first couple of days, but most people don't.  Everyone I've talked to and read about have no hunger.  I was able to overcome that by switching some of my food around.  I would have my protein in the morning and either the rest at lunch or just my fruit and carb at lunch.  So, even though I talk about hunger, there are ways of working things out so that won't be a problem.  I think first though you have to figure out if you're truly hungry or if it's just habit to eat first thing.  Are you really hungry, or are you bored?  So, I'm doing much better this cycle.  I don't know if it's the 4 load days or if I'm just getting used to this.  Who knows?!  I guess it doesn't really matter.  So much for not having any thoughts.  Haa!


-0.8

No comments:

Post a Comment