Monday, April 25, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase1/ Day 5

Oh man!  I have such and early bird.  Well, today is here!  My new cycle has started, but now comes the VLCD.  That's the part that was hardest for me in the beginning of the last cycle.  I had a hard time with hunger some days and the first two days it was nearly unbearable.  (Which is unusual, just so you know!)  I know now what I can do to help that.  I think I'm going to have my fruit and bread stick this morning.  If that doesn't help, I'll start eating my protein in the morning.  Ok, so today is not supposed to be a weight loss day.  Yesterday was the last load day and in true load day fashion, I gained.  I'm still having scale trouble.  Again, I've gotten different numbers!  This is with my new scale!  I don't get it.  I really don't.  I may call the company and see what they suggest.  Anyway... I weighed, then forgot to use my profile on my scale so i set that and weighed again.  Two different numbers.  I weighed again... Different (but same as the first.)  One more time, the same as the second.  I don't know.


Daily loss   +.6

No comments:

Post a Comment