Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fear

I just have to mention that I'm scared to start the VLCD part on Monday.  I have no idea why.  I guess I"m scared to fail.  I don't know.  I'm more nervous this time than last time.  I was excited and motivated last time.  I'm still motivated, though not as much.  I think I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with the amount I need to lose.  I'm hoping that this cycle is a little more productive than the last.  I can't complain really.  I lost on average .65 lb a day.  That's not at all bad.  I'm just hoping to make it more like 1 lb a day.  That would be good.  I'd also like to have fewer stalls.  That was driving me crazy last time.  Seriously, I thought I was going to come unglued a few times when I looked at the scale. 

I finally went shopping today and got the food I needed.  I prepared a few meals already.  I made triple the recipe for the shredded beef.  That's my favorite.  I made a double batch of the lemon chicken recipe.  I need to make a few more things, but for now I think I'm prepared.  I'm going to make the meat balls and sauce.  I am traveling after this week, so I need to be able to pack my food in a cooler and take it with me.  My hotel has a microwave and a fridge.  I should be ok.  Anyway... I'll talk about that later.  For now, I'm going to lay down and relax a bit.  Maybe have something fatty. ;-)  I can you know!  It's my load day.  I have one more.  Maybe I'll go more into why I'm doing 4 instead of 2.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment