Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cycle 2/ Phase1/ Day 4

Last load day!  I'm actually ready to begin the VLCD.  I have a couple of meals made already and others are prepared.  I'm actually starting to not be quite as hungry.  Maybe this will actually be a good thing that I did the 4 instead of 2 load days.  Maybe I won't be so hungry when I start tomorrow.  Anyway... I got a new scale.  I found a place where it can permanently reside.


This is my new weigh station.  It's also a new scale.  My old scale would give me a different answer each time.  I might as well have been using a Magic 8 Ball.  Ugh!  Anyway... I first tried it and it was weighing me about 4.5 more than the other.  I put them side by side in the new spot and tried it again 3 times and now it's about 1lb less.  So, I think it will just have to stay there.  I'm not sure how to document the difference.  It's only a pound, so will it matter?  I don't know.  So that's where I am.  I actually lost 2 lbs when I weighed this am.  I'm not sure if that's true.  Tomorrow will be a new day!


I think I may only update the amount lost per post and then post a table at the end of one week.  Like the one below. 


DATE CYCLE DAY CURRENT DAILY LOSS THIS CYCLE TOTAL
04/21/11 1 219.5 0 0 15
04/22/11 2 219.5 0 0 15
04/23/11 3 221.5 2 2 13
04/24/11 4 219 2.5 2.5 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment