Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 2/Day 1

Well, I'm here!  I'm ready too!  I had a few drinks last night with my friend.  I was only going to have one glass of wine, but one turned to 1 glass plus 2 shots and a martini.  So.....  not exactly the night I planned, but a good one all the same.  Before anyone gets ideas about me, let me just say that I do that maybe once every year.  I'm not a drinker and I rarely get the opportunity to, so I enjoyed painting and drinking with my good friend.  She's so rotten.  Anyway.... I just knew I was going to gain today.  I just knew it.  I spent the night at my mom's and I used her scale this morning.  I looked down and dang!  I had gained 4 lbs!  What!  So, I went home and I was ok with it.  I thought, "was it worth it?..... Heck ya!"  I had to use the bathroom when I got home and I thought I'd weigh on my scale too.  I weighed and I was 5  lbs lighter than my mom's scale!  So, I'm going to go by my scale.  Not just because it's a better number to look at, but it's the one I weigh on everyday.  According to this one though, I lost a pound.  So, I don't know if that's my median weight or just 1 lb under my median.  I'll have to ask about that.  My painting looks great!


Weight:  217.5/-1/-17

No comments:

Post a Comment