Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 4

It's Tuesday, the second day of the reduction phase.  I think I'm going to have my fruit and toast this morning, then have my protein and veggie for lunch.  I had such a hard time with hunger yesterday.  I really hope it's better today.  Tonight is the skype group meeting, so I'm looking forward to that.  I don't have much to report right now.  I'm super tired.  I'm sure I'll update later.


Weight: 233.5






7pm -  

I just don't know how I'm going to make it all week.  I'm not craving anything or having a hard time with choices.  I honestly just feel like crap!  I feel weak and very low energy.  I'm only going to do this a couple more days, and if it doesn't get better then I'll have to stop.  I'm still starving.  I have stomach pains all day and feel nauseous.  I'm thinking this diet may not be the one for me.  I'm sure I'll lose weight, but I feel like I'm starving myself.  No matter what, I'm going to keep the blog.  I still have 90 to lose in 9 months, so it's still relevant.  I was really wanting this to work, and maybe it will, but it doesn't feel like it will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment