Monday, February 28, 2011

Mid Day Update

Well, I'm going to be really honest and tell you that I'm starving today.  My tummy has been growling all day and I just feel very hungry.  It got a little easier around 10:30 am.  I ate my lunch around noon, and at the moment it felt like I was eating a huge amount.  An hour later though, I felt hunger pains again.  My tummy was super growly again.  It has been a rough day.  I sure hope this doesn't last because I can't do 30 days of this.  I thought about splitting up my meals and I may do that tomorrow.  I sure hope this hcg does what it's supposed to soon.  I'm not feeling discouraged yet, but I know that if this continues I won't be able to keep it up and then I'll be back to square one.  Sigh...  We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment