Monday, February 28, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 3

OK!  Here it goes.  It's 7:45am and I just weighed.  After yesterday's pig out session, I'm absolutely surprised I didn't gain again.  See?  That's just what I was talking about.  One day I don't eat and I'll gain 2,  I pig out and lose.  Whatever!  Back to today...  In following this program I will be weighing in everyday.  I sure hope I'll make it to lunch.  It's been a long time since I've listened to my body and not the clock when it comes to eating, so this may be a tough day for me.  The boredom thing will probably get me too.  I'm such a breakfast girl.  I can split my lunch up I suppose, but I think if I drink a lot of water this morning, and maybe have some gum, I'll make it.  My meals for today are made.  It's too early for me to have anything really profound to say (not that I really ever do.)  Off topic... my daughter is killing me!  She's totally phased out of napping.  She went from 3 hours to nothing in one day.  She didn't wean me off of her naps!  That stinks.  She will do quiet time though, so I'm thankful.  Oh, and as tired as I am lately you'd think I'd pass out.  I stayed awake for an hour last night, then kept waking up every couple of hours.  Sigh...  This is the only time I wish she was in daycare.  I'll probably post again today.  I'm sure as the day progresses, I'll have plenty of thoughts about this program. 


Weight: 235.5

No comments:

Post a Comment