Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 2

Second load day.  I know it's totally possible to gain weight on load days, but when I stepped on the scale I was quite surprised.  I didn't go crazy yesterday at all.  This just reminds me of why I'm doing what I'm doing though.  Then.. I remember what my body is like and I'm not at all surprised!  You'd think if you ate less you'd gain less, but that's not always the case with me.  Just a week or so ago I was almost 7 pounds heavier.  I'm looking forward to resetting my body, getting my do-over and being able to not be a slave to the scale.  I will be for a while, I suppose, until I get at my ideal created weight.


Weight: 236.5


I wrote the above at about 8am.  It's about 2 now.  Why oh why oh why do I not feel like eating today?!  I have permission today to pig out and I just am not hungry.  Of course tomorrow, when I know I won't be able to, I'll just swear I'm dying from hunger.  On another note...  I have prepared all the meals I'll need to get me through this week.  I've cooked a few and others I have just prepared and portioned out.  The fish I'll be having tomorrow is portioned and the vegetables are cut up, so it should be easy.  Little R saw all the meat and nearly passed out!  That girl loves meat!  When I say love, I mean I had to swat her hand away from the raw meat because she was going to try to snag some.  Silly girl.  I'm beginning to think I should have double some of the recipes, but that's ok, I'll know next time.  It's actually kind of a relief not having the fridge so full I can't see what's in the back.  Food will probably not go to waste now.  That's always sickening when I look in the produce bin and it's soft and moldy.  OK, well the cooking is done, the kiddo is maybe napping and I'm going to find some fat to put in my body so that I'll be ready for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment