Friday, March 11, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 14

Ok, well we're at 2 weeks.  I'm going to finish out this month, but I'm not sure if I'll continue.  I guess I'm just a little worried I won't meet my goal.  I need to lose 10lbs more to make it a program I will stick with.  My blog is 90 in 9.  So, my goal is 90 lbs in 9 months.  Even if I lose .5lb a day for a month, that's only 15 lbs every two months.  I need to lose at least 10lbs EVERY month to meet my goal, but since I'm only going to be losing every other month, the numbers really have to be higher.  I've lost 9 pounds so far and that's nothing to be ashamed of, but I'm down to 8 months.  I know I should be concerned about quality rather than quantity, but really my whole reason for doing this was the numbers. We'll see how the next couple of weeks go.  Hopefully I'll be where I want to be for the end of this phase and I'll continue on.  It's promising for sure that I'm halfway to my goal for the month, but I'm a little scared I won't make it after having so many no loss days. 


Weight: 225.5/-9  (no loss today)

No comments:

Post a Comment