Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pooh Corner

I love Pooh and I sometimes look at the different characters and imagine who I am.  Well, lately I've felt like Eeyore.  Today especially.  I'm just letting you know this because I know some of my posts haven't been as upbeat as I usually am in person.  I'm seriously not usually such a whiner!  Gosh!  Lately though, I don't know what's gotten into me.  I haven't been feeling well, that's for sure, but I don't think that's it.  Anyway... I'm Eeyore.  Woe is me :-(  LOL!  I need to knock it off and be more like Pooh.  In the moment.  That's been my goal lately, but I'm not doing so well.  Well, that's not completely true.  I've come a long way recently.  I'm proud of the changes I've made and the things I'm doing now to improve myself.  Alright. I'm going to head out of here and get some food made for me and the little bear cub.

No comments:

Post a Comment