Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 11

It's been a busy morning, but here I am.  I didn't lose at much as I would have liked, but at least I went down.  It's been nice seeing -2 each morning.  Maybe tomorrow will be one of those mornings.  I made sloppy joes for lunch.  That was very yummy!  So far Little R has eaten every meal.  I may have already mentioned that in a previous post.  I've liked all the meals I've made so far.  There are a couple I won't do.  I'm allergic to shellfish, so I won't be doing the crab or shrimp.  That's a shame, because I'd really like the variety.  I'm also making the applesauce despite my aversion to cinnamon.  I think I may get a steak at the store next time I'm there.  A tiny little one I can throw on the grill.  I should have some little plants soon!  I checked them today and they are already popping out of the soil!  Alright.  Time to check in with the weight.


Weight: 226/-8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment