Monday, March 7, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 10

Alright!  I like the days where I lose more than one pound.  :-)  I need to check in with Tom and Vicki and K (my mentor.)  I'm ready to keep going.  I'm feeling a little hungry at the moment, but I just realized I haven't had any water yet this morning.  I am still doing the drops 3 times a day.  I think right now that may work better for me.  Well, I need to run to the store.  I'm all out of apples, and I can't do the Cottage Cheese without them!


Weight:  226.5/-8

I'm not sure how often to update pics.  I took pics today, but I don't think there's enough change to really post it.  I may do it at the 2 week mark instead.  So, probably every other Monday I'll post pics.  Today's going well, by the way.  It's funny, because normally at this point I'd feel like a change.  I am enjoying cooking all the new recipes.  They're just small enough that I don't have a lot left over to waste.  Ooooo!  I am working on my garden.  I know we aren't supposed to do cardio right now, but I'm not counting that even though sometimes the digging has my heart going.  Could that be a reason for my stall the other two days?  Hmmmm......  I'll ask.  Anyway.. I have cukes, tomatoes, okra, peppers, basil, cilantro, watermelon and sunflowers trying to sprout inside.  I have lettuce already in the ground and strawberry plants in pots.  It will be so much cheaper once these guys start to produce fruits.  Man!  My overall grocery bill is lower, but that could be because I don't have another adult to feed.  Little R has eaten every recipe and liked it.  I guess that's about all I have for today...  Belina Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment