Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 12

Arg!  I'm a little disappointed.  No loss today.  I was really hoping that I could lose close to 30 this cycle.  At this rate, I won't be anywhere near that number.  I don't understand why i keep stalling.  Sigh.... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming.  What do we do?  We swim, swim, swim!


Weight: 226.0



 I meant to update this earlier.  I did talk to Tom today and we figured out a couple things that could be stalling me.  I feel a little relieved knowing the mechanics of it all.  Hopefully tomorrow WILL be a loss day and this will all be silly.

In other news... My seedlings are amazing!  I just put them in the soil a few days ago it seems.  Less than a week for sure.  I need to get my raised beds fast!  I thought I was going to have a couple weeks to do it.  Not at this rate.

These are my cukes!

These are sunflowers (my daughter HAD to have them)

No comments:

Post a Comment