Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Here!!

It's here!  It's here! It's here!  My program made it today.  Now, I only have to find time to shop and prepare my food.  That's going to be the tough part.  In fact, I think that's harder than the program itself.  I'm excited though, and it's a good thing that they have a shopping list and meal planner.  Awesome!  Although I'd like to shop tomorrow morning or Sunday, I think I'll wait until Tuesday.  I don't want to, but I'll actually have a sitter those days and that's payday.  I may see if I can do half of it, since it will just be me doing this.  I'm not sure if r will want any.  I think some of it she'll like.  She likes fresh foods, so it will probably be fine.  So, we'll see.  I'll let you know! 

2 comments:

  1. Notice the Phase 2 and 3 modifications in the cookbook. I am positive you can add a couple of things listed there and you both can eat together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looooves veggies! I'm blessed to have a kid I don't have to fight with. Tonight she ate edamame, roe and a tiny bit of rice. The kid must be Japanese.

    ReplyDelete