Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 2/Day 17

I have a feeling that this next phase is going to be tough.  This one hasn't been too tough.  I haven't had any cravings really and it hasn't been too hard to make good choices.  I usually make one bad choice a day though, just to balance the good. ;-)  I guess I'm worried to add back in carbs and sugar.  That opens a lot of naughty doors.  I could get in a lot of trouble.  My biggest hurdles are going to be wanting something salty and crunchy.  I haven't really had those cravings, but I also know I can't have them, so I haven't given it a second thought.  It's a few days away though, so hopefully I can just keep in mind how hard I've worked and what my goal is.





This is not the best quality picture.  I don't have any sort of editing software on my computer, which is a bummer because I have a mac.  Anyway... This is my goal, sort of.  My goal is to have a slimmer body of course, but also no double chin, and thinner arms and legs.  I'm muscular and always will be, so I know I'll never be supermodel thin.  So...  this is my goal for the end of November.  I have a copy of this on my fridge.  It's also on my desktop, so I don't forget my goal.



Weight: 217.5/-2

No comments:

Post a Comment