Saturday, April 9, 2011

CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER!

Little R woke up from her nap in a bad mood.  I was going to make a steak, but she wanted to get out.  I knew then, that I was going to eat bad.  I didn't get the the restaurant and get tempted.  I knew that I wanted to be bad.... so, I was.  We ate at a Mexican place that I love.  I only ate a few chips, but the rest was soooooo fatty and cheesy.   Well, it felt that way.  I had a salad, but even that was not quite as healthy as a salad should be.  It was so good though.  If I gain (and I know I will) it will be so worth it.  If I gain over 4 lbs it may not be.  That's how much I'd have to gain for me to be 2+ over median.  So, hopefully that won't happen.  We'll see tomorrow!  Just felt like I should clear the air in the event I wake up and I'm back at my starting weight.  ;-)  Haa!  (Well, I wouldn't laugh then.)  OK, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment