Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 6

I'm a little late getting this post out.  It's still getting easier.  I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to skip breakfast, but I have a month to get used to it.  Today is going to be a dill dip day.  I'm actually looking forward to trying that.  I think I'm going to try making a tzatziki sauce with the cottage cheese and cucumbers.  I don't know how that will work out, but if it does it will be really yummy over some beef.  I would have to halve the recipe though.  I like all of the recipes I've tried so far.  RJ is eating them as well.  She ate the lemon chicken and liked that.  She even ate several bites of my cottage cheese and fruit yesterday.  Well, I'm sure if anyone is reading this they'd like to know my weight now.


Weight:  230.5 / -4 since Monday when I started the low calorie diet part of this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment