Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 1/Day 19

Today is a loss day.  It seems to be my body's cycle.  Lose then nothing for a few days.  I tried eating my protein this morning, so we'll see how that goes.  I bet it will be better than it has been.  I'm also going to try for twice a day on the hcg.  I'll see how that works too.


221/-2/13.5



 It's about 9:30 right now and I realized a few minutes ago that I didn't eat my fruit tonight.  Ha!  How in the world?  I guess I wasn't hungry.  That's funny to say.  Anyway.. I did my protein first thing, my apple and bread stick for lunch.  For dinner I had steak kabobs.  The best ones on the planet!  Then I had another bread stick.  No fruit.  I just ate some apple.  Not a whole one, but some left over from R's dinner.  Hope that doesn't do anything since I forgot then ate it late.  My Hcg was twice today.  Actually I need to take that now.  Much better day!  NO hunger except when I first got up.  I can deal with that.  I'm just happy that I can have eggs one morning.  Maybe a HUGE omelet.  Well not huge, but dang!  3 egg whites and 1 whole egg?  That's a lot!  Talk to you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment