Friday, October 21, 2011

Cycle 3/ Phase 2/ Day 21 - Day4 of Boresha Challenge

Day 4 of the 10 day Boresha Challenge.  I'm not sure what I think about it.  The first day I only did one mug and I was crawling the ceiling.  I felt like I was on crack or something.  I don't know!  I was all over the place.  Between the first and second day I didn't lose anything.  I weigh daily because of my other program, so I would have noticed something.  The next day I did two mugs and hardly ate anything.  I'm not sure how I like this.  It does suppress my appetite, but when I feel hungry again it comes on strong and I feel sick to my stomach.  I'm also not used to this much caffeine.  So, between day two and day three I lost 1.4 lbs.  That's great, but I hardly ate anything.  Yesterday (day three) I ate very little until dinner, which I will admit was very late.  I did my two mugs and didn't eat anything.  I felt sick and yucky and I was grumpy.  I thought, "Hey, I can actually eat dinner.  I didn't have anything but cashews and water today.  I can have an actual dinner and not worry about calories!"  WRONG!!  I gained back the 1.4 lbs.  I didn't eat 1.4 lbs of food or 4800 calories yesterday.  So, I won't lose using this stuff unless I'm perfect and don't eat.  If I do eat, it can only be fruit and tiny nibbles.  This just won't work.  The hunger, grumpiness and jittery feelings just won't work for me.  Sorry Boresha!  I'm not going to spend a ton of money on your product.  Thanks for the trial!  You really should offer more than just your coffee for a trial.  Maybe another product would work for me, but I'm not going to spend over $100 to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment