Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cycle 2/Phase 1/Day 1 (Load Day)

Well, today is my first Load Day.  That's always fun, but I've not been doing well for Phase 3.  I really haven't.  With the tornadoes and not having anything in my fridge and other emotional issues, I was just eating junk all during Phase 3.  So, I'm not really sure I need to do Load Days, but I'm going to do what the program says.  I know it works.  I'm more nervous this time around.  Well, I'm not so sure about that.  I suppose I should start off this phase right by posting a pic, weight and measurements.  My weight may change tomorrow, because I need to get a new scale.  I am looking forward to eating more veggies and fruit.  I don't know why I felt like not eating them this last phase.  I was craving them during Phase 2.  I think part of the problem is that I stopped planning my meals out.  That would have been a huge help.  So, this time I plan to plan even after Phase 1.  I have to remember my goal.  90 in 9.  90 in 9.  I may not reach the 90 with this program, but I plan to work hard.  I'm hoping that there will be a noticeable change after this cycle.  I plan to do it for 40 days this time.  One step at a time.  Tomorrow I go grocery shopping.  I have NO food in my fridge.  See?

I had to toss just about everything since we had no power.  I probably should have tossed the probiotics, but I think they're going to be ok.  Some of that I put into the freezer.  Anyway....  Here's some other photos.








I don't feel like there's a whole lot of difference between the beginning of Cycle 1 and now.  I don't think I'm sucking in my gut.  I tried to relax.  I've been sucking in for years though, so it's second nature.  I tried to wear the same clothes too.  I couldn't find the black top, so I had to use this one.  Excuse the messy dining area.  I'm not very motivated lately.  Feeling a little depressed and overwhelmed.  So..... here's my start. 



Weight: 219.5  (+2 over median, but I know that doesn't count right now since this is the first day of Cycle 2)  I'd love to be under 200 at the end of this phase.  If I lose at the same rate as last cycle I should be at about 193.5.  So fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment