Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 3/Day 6

I haven't done well on this phase.  NOT. AT. ALL!  I still think something is up with my scale.  I may not have had very balanced meals this phase, but I haven't just stuffed myself.  I was weighing consistently -2 below median.  I'm now consistently +.5 over median.  I only didn't weigh one day.  I wasn't able to.  I'm not sure how I could have gained 2.5 in one day when I didn't change anything diet wise.  So, that's a bummer.  I'm not too upset though, because I'm only .5 over median.  It could be worse.  I think being exactly 2 under was incredible and probably not the best goal.  Anyway... I'm not having surgery after all, so I'll be starting Cycle 2 on Thursday.  I'm doing 4 load days and Monday I'll start the VLCD part of Phase 1.  I'm looking forward to starting again.  Anyway...


Weight: +.5 (over median)

No comments:

Post a Comment