Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cycle 1/Phase 2/Day 6

Hi friends.  Here's the update for today.  It's been another busy day, so a late update.  I was a little surprised that I lost again today.  I know I didn't eat a lot yesterday, but in the past I could have done that and gained.  Anyway, I hope that today helped because I'm below my -2.  I feel like I ate so much today.  I should be back in the range I need to be by tomorrow.  I don't mind having to eat more though.  That does not make me sad.  The other thing that doesn't make me sad is being able to eat and egg with chorizo on it.  You know.. that makes me very happy!  I had that for lunch in case you were wondering.  Ha!  I have to get back on my meal plan.  It's so much easier when I have a plan of what we're going to eat.  Well, I'm going to go for now.  Nothing major in my life.


Weight: 217.5/-2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment